Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help? The battery on my Gran Turismo is flat and I cannot access the boot to charge the battery. Any suggestions?
:

·
Registered
94 Posts
there is an emergency trunk opening cable located underneath the left rear seat

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Why not use the key?

I turn my battery off all the time and just use the key to open the trunk and turn it back on...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks VT DMC, I have had a look but cannot locate the cable. Do I need to remove the seat?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sorry about that, I was thinking GS not GT. They don't put any keyhole on the GS? How...Italian.

Eric

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's easy !

Can anyone help? The battery on my Gran Turismo is flat and I cannot access the boot to charge the battery. Any suggestions?
:

Remove one of the number plate lights and use a pair of long nosed pliers to actuate the cable that operates the lock :)

Comes in handy when you disconnect the battery and shut the boot/trunk leaving the keys in the boot/trunk.

Not that I ever would of course :D

CJ

·
Registered
94 Posts
you dont need to remove the seat, reach under the drivers side rear seat with your hand, the side closest to the outside of the car you will feel a little slim wire with a loop on the end of it, pull that and your in the trunk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.