Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
This prob has been playing up on 02 maser for months now and the dealer didn't believe me cause no fault codes were stored and it never did it at the stealership anyways one day it did it and the climate went to limp mode as usual
(22c and the controls don't work) but as the car was near the dealer i took it straight there the tech played about with it and finally realised there was a problem and he didn't have a clue anyways after much arguments maser has agreed to pay under the extended trident warranty for the faulty part which turns out to be the climate actuator (sort of a mini ecu for the climate) I am currently three weeks later in a courtesy car waiting for the part to arrive from Italy......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for that Iv never heard of an actuator for a climate control so don't have a clue what it is, they said to me they replaced the climate ecu but it didn't help then they told me it needed this actuator which they said is another electronic control device (doesn't make any sense to me) anyways called today and they said the part arrived this morning and my car should be ready tom afternoon to pick up...

Will see....

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was quoted £546 to inc fitting and vat till I blew up, called maserati uk warranty dept and told them i was sick of everything going wrong on this car and being told I had to pay for it when I had paid £1700 for the trident warranty from the dealer, 10min later they call me back and say they will pay for it as goodwill gesture.... my dealer it JCT600 Ferrari/Maserati/porsche Leeds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.