Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was pondering fixing a damaged Coupe and saveing a ton onn the purchase. Obviously these are not easy to find annd I wanted to know if anyone has seen one around and what your opinions on that approach are.

·
Registered
191 Posts
nomorejags said:
Hey I was pondering fixing a damaged Coupe and saveing a ton onn the purchase. Obviously these are not easy to find annd I wanted to know if anyone has seen one around and what your opinions on that approach are.
I think bodywork on Italian cars is exceedingly expensive and may not be worth it. In addition, if it is a salvage title you have to consider the insurance problems.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't do it.

You will end up saving nothing and have a car that is never quite right.

Just don't.

-dsd

·
Registered
27 Posts
not a good place to go.......remember these things are bought to enjoy, wait till yo can afford a perfect one and enjoy it, otherwise buy what is in your range and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much or better than something that is not good or takes you into financial hell.

these are just toys.... not something worth getting into any kind of trouble over

regards

maximus 136

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your advice. Its not that I can't afford a non wrecked maser I just saw a banged up one going for cheap and wanted some feedback on that approach. I just like consider all options before purchasing. But I believe I've located a Silver 03 CC coupe with my name on it :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts