Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the pleasure of meeting Vance, Jason, and Josh today. Great group of guys with alot of experience and passion for cars. Drove my 15 MC cpo vert up from mid ga to their shop in Marrietta, Ga. Got an inspection before my bumper to bumper warranty expires and while on the lift installed a Urutu x pipe. Fortunately, everything checked out fine and enjoying the slightly louder sport mode symphany along with added burps and cracks. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks for the great post and for confirming that Jason is actually a real person - not a computer. He knows so much about these cars I thought he was a Supercomputer! lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
About 25 mins. down the street from me, going to be a great resource to have so close!!! Sweet 'X' pipe too....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Couple of things strike me about this photo:

i) shown in red, a mark of the care that those guys exhibit with cars they are servicing (and this little detail matters a lot to me!); and

ii) strikes me that the undercarriage should have a wax-type underseal. The following product is available in Europe, the UK, Australia, New Zealand... but NOT in North America, regrettably: "Bilt Hamber UB" for exposed undercarriage, and Bilt Hamber S-50 for boxed-in areas. Both are waxy, self-healing products. The former is heavier-build and tends to creep only a little. The latter is lighter, penetrates more, creeps a lot. Quite unlike the asphaltic tar undercoat which PROMOTES corrosion as it ages.

By the accounts of many "car-folk" these products are at the top of the list.

Now the above may be considered heresy from a "Concours" perspective... but it definitely does aid in the longevity of cars.

I have to figure a way to import it to Canada...

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Had the pleasure of meeting Vance, Jason, and Josh today. Great group of guys with alot of experience and passion for cars. Drove my 15 MC cpo vert up from mid ga to their shop in Marrietta, Ga. Got an inspection before my bumper to bumper warranty expires and while on the lift installed a Urutu x pipe. Fortunately, everything checked out fine and enjoying the slightly louder sport mode symphany along with added burps and cracks. Thanks guys!

I think he's forgotten more than we know combined! Great guys though and I'm pleased to be 5 minutes away from them. I think I might have been the first DBW they installed back when I had my QP. Lot of respect for them!

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Proximity to a great mechanic is one of the compelling reasons to keep this car ( or any other car ) for life .. IMO. My mechanic whose shop was about 10 minutes from my house retired mid last year after about 35 years during which I took all my Porsches and Mercedeses to him, soI went into a state of panic ! Still have not found just the right combo of knowledge , honesty and competence yet . Fortunately there is an extraordinary and highly rated exotic cars service shop also about 10 minutes from my house where I have taken the Maserati a couple of times, and the owner has all of the attributes I mentioned , so that's a great relief , at least as far as the Maserati is concerned :smile2::thumbsup:
You guys in Atlanta are very fortunate to have that kind of a resource ( Jason and the team ) in your back yard .

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
We appreciate the kind words......Please excuse our lame sign...It is getting updated soon..We just had to spend a chuck of change getting our latest software updates for the Levante and Ferrari cars...If you want to look at more photos you can see our website or find us on facebook...We update our Facebook stuff pretty regularly with interesting stuff we are working on....Thanks again....Jason

Enzo's Automotive Service ? Atlanta Jaguar, Land Rover, Ferrari, & Maserati Repair and Service
https://www.facebook.com/Enzos-Automotive-Service-117477538314169/

·
Registered
150 Posts
@jbsmith how do you like your color combo? I'm hunting and looking for either White on Black (White with Black Rims) or Black on Black. Although I just found a pretty sweet looking flat blue on black.. I'm usually a silver or black body person, but we have a Lexus with Starfire Pearl on black rims that has totally changed my mind on white. When it's clean, it's gorgeous.. especially with the black rims and tint. Just curious your experience.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@jbsmith how do you like your color combo? I'm hunting and looking for either White on Black (White with Black Rims) or Black on Black. Although I just found a pretty sweet looking flat blue on black.. I'm usually a silver or black body person, but we have a Lexus with Starfire Pearl on black rims that has totally changed my mind on white. When it's clean, it's gorgeous.. especially with the black rims and tint. Just curious your experience.
My absolute favorite. The cf, black trim, wheels, and vert top contrasts the white beautifully. The white is cooler in summer and is easy to keep clean and looking good. Very classy imo. The only thing I may change is the caliper color from red to yellow if anyone ever wants to trade. I had a triple black gts vert while waiting on the right mc to come along. The one thing I liked better on it were the yellow calipers. Really the only colors I ruled out were red and black. They are all beautiful though, just a personal taste thing. For example, I prefer a black interior as it doesn't show debris/wear as much. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah, the Yellow Calipers would definitely stand out more, but still looks really nice. Agreed on the interior. The only colors I'm interested in there are the black and the darker tan. With the top down, the darker tan is just striking, especially with the black Trident. Anytime I start going through the pics and see red or white I immediately say "Nope" and close out and move on. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the Yellow Calipers would definitely stand out more, but still looks really nice. Agreed on the interior. The only colors I'm interested in there are the black and the darker tan. With the top down, the darker tan is just striking, especially with the black Trident. Anytime I start going through the pics and see red or white I immediately say "Nope" and close out and move on. :)
Ha. I did the same while looking for mine... red and or white interior was a deal breaker no matter how much I liked the rest of the car. Mine has white stitching on black which really pops the headrest trident as well. Look fwd to reading when your new rise arrives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts