Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd share a pic of me in my Spyder on the track at Pocono Raceway. This was my first time out on the track at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia. My instructor was fantastic and did a great job teaching me the line around the track. I found this pic on Kent Woodworth's site www.universalautosports.com. Thanks Kent, to whomever took this at your place. Any chance I could get the original file? Also, I hope you don't mind me sharing your bio with everyone here. It's great to have someone that knows his stuff as part of this community.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
That is so cool.

One of my friend is a top NASCAR driver in the Sprint Cup.

I'm wanting him to take me on some laps with me in it.

Grats. That is so cool that you got to take your car on a track.

Gene

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nice shot Vicenzo. Did you have the springs installed when this was taken?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice shot Vicenzo. Did you have the springs installed when this was taken?
Flash - yes. I had just installed the FD springs, BMC filter, new race pads, motul fluid, and stainless brake lines. You can see the car has little body roll in this corner - a huge improvement over stock. I can only imagine what the car would track like with Jeff's new sway bar kit.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Flash - yes. I had just installed the FD springs, BMC filter, new race pads, motul fluid, and stainless brake lines. You can see the car has little body roll in this corner - a huge improvement over stock. I can only imagine what the car would track like with Jeff's new sway bar kit.
I am going to be running the track program this year with our local exotic car club (ZR Auto) at Race City Speedway (about 6 events). I think our first day is mid April so I will let you know as I have the sway bars installed now (amazing differnence on the street so the track should be even better)

·
Registered
520 Posts
On-Registration is now open for the 2009 Le Belle Macchine d'Italia. A special Maserati announcement will be coming soon.

www.italiancarsatpocono.com

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thought I'd share a pic of me in my Spyder on the track at Pocono Raceway. This was my first time out on the track at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia. My instructor was fantastic and did a great job teaching me the line around the track. I found this pic on Kent Woodworth's site www.universalautosports.com. Thanks Kent, to whomever took this at your place. Any chance I could get the original file? Also, I hope you don't mind me sharing your bio with everyone here. It's great to have someone that knows his stuff as part of this community.
Vincenzo this is awesome!!!! Great Photo!!!

We are very lucky to have Kent around here!!! I knew it was a good guy but seeing he's an ex Navy guy, well that explains it all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.