Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Spyder and love the car. There's a led light on the steering column just behind the steering wheel that blinks slowly red, then faster and then turns green. I looked in the manual and searched the forum and couldn't find anything. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think I have any lights on the steering column either. Any chance it's an aftermarket alarm light?
I'm thinking the same thing. The previous owner had a hulking custom Alpine system installed. Doesn't seem to he hurting anything. When I have time, I'll probably trace it down and disconnect it. Thanks for all the replies.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Might have to give a prize to the winner! That would be cool if it was a radar detector, but I don't think it is. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It will blink very fast in red, then slow down, then switch to green. Come to think of it, it keeps changing from red to green while going down the road. Might have to find a cop while I'm in PA next week to test it as they are illegal here in VA.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How is the stereo system? I need to get a new one mine is horrible.
Personally, I think it's to much for the car. It already had the upgraded system from Maserati, and he added the Alpine stuff. The amp in the trunk is huge! If you want, I'll take some pics of it when it's warmer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.