Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it is possible to set the nav/hvac/audio system screen so that it does not default to the navigation warning each time you turn on the car or display?

·
Registered
329 Posts
My understanding is that is something the poor Maserati owner has to live with.

Bummer, guess I'll have to keep turning off the screen and just suffer through the enjoyment of just driving the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

It would just be so much easier to drive mine if everyone else would get out of my way!

·
Registered
390 Posts
gmgrodne said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to set the nav/hvac/audio system screen so that it does not default to the navigation warning each time you turn on the car or display?
Mine only does that if I leave it in Nav mode when I shut it off, which is basically never. I usually have the radio display screen on, and with that I get no warning when I turn the car on. Not until I turn the nav system on.

Now, when I got it, it defaulted to the warning, and did it in Italian. Attenzione! Tres cool...for about 7 seconds, then it got annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
squid
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing