Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if something like this would work on a 2014 GT to sync with my Android phone? It appears it would work with the glovebox connectors for wireless connection?

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Been using it more than a year myself and works great. Many on here use it.
Does anyone know if something like this would work on a 2014 GT to sync with my Android phone? It appears it would work with the glovebox connectors for wireless connection?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased one of these a while back. Any trick to getting it to sound better? When I connect it to my phone and stream Spotify or Sirius, it sounds like it is playing through a tin can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Question for the group. Does this device drain the battery if left plugged in? My car is mostly for weekends and have put my car on a trickle charger but was curious? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No drainage problems for me. Also, the sound issue I had was due to the serial port not being fully plugged in. It took a little force to get it fully engaged. Sounds much better.

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
107 Posts
No drainage problems for me. Also, the sound issue I had was due to the serial port not being fully plugged in. It took a little force to get it fully engaged. Sounds much better.
Sorry, but I must be missing something...don't our cars have built-in BT? (never used it yet...still mesmerized by the exhaust sound)
Nevermind...I see, the BT is only for Phone...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue with the same device... I'll try to fiddle with the plug... Not sure why Maserati didn't do BT audio in 2012 on a $150K vehicle. Even my Prius of the same MY has BT audio and usable Nav..... oh well. still fun to drive. no drainage issue here either but the car is on a tender all the time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts