Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nice... congrats on your Maser. The top-dash in Beige as the hide (and avorio piping, if I'm seeing correctly) blends very smoothly with the exterior paint.

Nice ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
sharing

this site is so nice. allows us to share each others thrills, and experiences. thanks for these photos. i had a 74 year old back into my 02 cc spyder. front bumper/grill surround has had the lick. should i up date front tolater style or pocket the $ and bondo the thing.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
very nice. good to see some GS with full leather interior. nice!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Excellent car!

I always tought the twin tone works better... but the single biege looks beautiful. Classy. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone know?

The roof is in lether as well. Is this an extra or something that is included in the limeted edition pack?

Regards

Yffe

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i think in the US, the 'limited edition' (LE) package supposedly have these packaged together:

"The LE Coupe comes standard with Oval Logo on Front Fenders, Trident Logo with Red Accents on C Pillar, Xenon Headlights, Skyhook Suspension, 19" Trofeo Ball-Polished Wheels, Red Brake Calipers, Full Leather Interior, Heated Front Seats with Memory, CD Changer and Premium Sound System. "

how does it compare to your car? may be slightly different? where are you located?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything you mentioned is on the car expect the ovals on the fenders. Futher more the car have cruise control, park distance, phone, satnav, and mp3 player.

I am located in stockholm, sweden.

Does anyone know the total prod numbers for the GS and GS spyder world wide since start?

·
Registered
279 Posts
oval emblem on fenders?

think they are referring to the ovl emblem on the front of the car bumper.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Following m:s link you can see a whit gs with biege leather it looks great to me. Not a very common combo in Europe/Sweden. What do you guys think?

Yffe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep. Better in Bianco Fugi. Don't understand the El Dorado option. But looks great under the yellowish lighting in the Park Place pics.

Just two nights ago I was planning on purchasing a similarly specced GS closer to home--white and beige: then, found it was in El Dorado. Sigh . . . just doesn't seem interesting enough for a Maser.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well as far as I know, they dont do fender shields except for the 90th anniversary and the MCV...

and the LE package here in HK doesnt have the fender shields...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gorgeous car...those Swdish roads must be awesome!
Florida sux..though no hurricanes this year!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Vincent said:
Well as far as I know, they dont do fender shields except for the 90th anniversary and the MCV...

and the LE package here in HK doesnt have the fender shields...
sorry but again, as far as you should know now....................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts