Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)OK, with MANY months of research; tons on this website, (decided on 2005 black GranSport)....then.... searching for that "perfect" deal (7000 mile, perfect car from California with every option I desired)....I paid for this car (sight unseen except pictures and a salesman's description- whose life I threatened should he stear me wrong, 2 months ago...(was at San Deigo MF for an auto door lock issue)...had the car shipped in a covered car carrier...dilivery was delayed due to shipping logistical effeciencies.....
I FINALLY GOT THE CAR TODAY!!!! :D:D:D

I put at leats 75 miles on it...getting used to the paddle shift, etc (was a bit stressed as many people in Houston are evacuating because of a looming hurricane (Ike). I LOVE THIS CAR.

Everything seems to work fine. The car is flawless. The clutch actually works!

At this point, I am a happy camper. I've had BMW's (loved the M Roadster-great value), Porsches, Mercedes (even a 1974 SD455 Trans Am) and ya know what, this car rocks.

Just had to "vent"...hopefully I won't be frusturated too quickly as I have an "issue" or two.....

Thanks guys...you have no idea how influencial you were to my decision.

Eddie

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I almost bought that GS (at least I think it's the same car) before I got mine. The funny thing is that I ended up buying a car in Texas! Just like you, it was at the San Antonio MF and I bought it without seeing it in person.

Congrats!!

You've got the fastest color. Ask BigFoot why!:D

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
congrats on the car tx...... hey that pic in your avatar is that hotel in UAE

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello,

Yes, a bit psyched...day one.

Yes, the hotel is the Burg al Arab UAE...awesome place; I highly recommend it.

The only thing I didn't anticipate was....no owners manual. I'm sending an email tonight to the seller in California but if they cannot come up with one; do you guys know where one can be aquired?

I'll get some pictures on soon.

I think there is a user here who is from Denver or CS....we have a ski place in Salida (Monarch)...maybe we can get together..

Thanks, Eddie

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
yeah txeddie im in the UAE right now on buisness the Palace is another great place....enjoy your car....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congratulations! You'll love this car - mine has exceeded even my highest expectations.
Enjoy and welcome to the Maseratisti!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes - the fastest coloUr as we all know!

I got no manual - took dealer a month to get one from Maserati!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts