Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank goodness, all my babies are now here... :D

Who has the prettiest face and who has the sexiest arse?

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep... Hong Kong is where I am.

The I is awesome! I drove it around and around and it just seems to love it... it is also bringing down the average fuel consumption of my garage. i can do around 400km to the tank (which is around 33 litres).

and it seats 4 comfortable... with a rear mounted engine, sometimes i forgot i am not driving the porsche.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha... that's a Mitshibushi "I". It's a Kei car in Japan - basically it's a tiny little car which has to fit certain Japanese dimensions and engine size (660cc).

Besides the Porsche and the Maserati, I needed something to transport my folks and the odd luggage... so I got this little thing. :rolleyes:

Actually after driving it for a week, I think she is more than capable. At first I thought she might not even make it onto the highway, but then I did 140km on a highway during Sat night, in a rainstorm. She just soldier on... there were moments where I think the wind nearly blew her over but that was just me imaging...

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Probably Vincent wanted one legitimate 4 seater (GS) and one droptop...something to be said for a spirited drive with the top down...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spot on, Rick!

Honestly I am battling myself to see whether I need the Porsche or not... seems like everytime I leave home, I have the dilemma of which baby to take out... it's easy if the trip is short or i need to shuffle something between A to B - for that it will be the I.

But when the sun is out and the road is dry, I am tempted to take the Porsche but the Maser is also yelling out...

Anyways I will keep them all for now as I think good crusing season is soon to be back in HK with autumn coming in next month...

·
Registered
160 Posts
RickBullotta said:
...something to be said for a spirited drive with the top down...
hmmm... specially in a humid and hot city like Hong Kong, temp is over 100 degree F through out summer and 99% humidity. There is also hurricanes, thunder storms.......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But on the one perfect weather day in HK, you will want to drive the porsche out and enjoy the weather...

actually that weather is coming... autumn/winter time in HK is perfect driving temperature...

cant wait.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually the "I" is surprising me day after day... this little car is amazing, i can overtake plenty of bimmers and merc on the highway and yet can squeeze into the tighest spots in HK...

excellent runabout.

as for the MCV, i took her on a "run-in" route. I have routed a loop around HK Island, Kowloon and the New Terrorities... roughly 100km.

the loop is mainly highway so the Maser can run all she like... one thing i m worried are the speed traps as there are a lot in HK... last night I did a run with a 996 Turbo S and a SLK350. The Maser led the way and it was GREAT. That's the sort of road the Maser is made for! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts