Maserati Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having to back out of one deal, and losing out on another after the dealer sold it out from under me, I am here to share my recent purchase.
I guess things do happen for a reason, because it led me to this one!! :D

So...... I feel since the seller has received the check, and the transport has been scheduled, that I can finally feel comfortable in saying that I am the proud new owner of an 06 Bianco Fuji GS with 2600 miles on the clock.

The sticker on the car with options totals $124,587.

The best part was the seller was a great guy. I spent the day with him and his family, and feel I made friends for life. :)

The car is scheduled to be picked up later this coming week, and should be to its new home about 1 week thereafter.

Here's a few pics taken at the time of my visit, and as an added bonus, the seller gave me this awesome hooded pullover. It is basically the same material used as underarmour, and his company actually made these themselves.
I have learned so much on this forum, and continue to do so everyday. Thanks to all of you for your knowledge and experience.

Once the car arrives, I will have some better pics to share.

Now......... let the modding begin!!!!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.....thinking about the B. Fuji myself LOVE the Color

·
Registered
206 Posts
NICE and Congrats!!!

Bianco Fuji is stunning for GS. I wanted this color in a MCV but couldn't find one....

Enjoy your new car in great health.

And make sure to take lots of pictures and post them here.

Also, what are your plans for mods???

·
Registered
97 Posts
stunning!!!

Love the color.
The interior is also awesome!!!
Enjoy every every moment with this Italian beauty.
Post more pics!!!
The bottom has spoilers. Is this a sports edition? I am not familiar with all the models.

·
Registered
181 Posts
maserati in bianco fuji or blu oceano is perfect.
sorry to the red maserati owners out there, but bianco fuji kicks its *ss.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NICE and Congrats!!!

Bianco Fuji is stunning for GS. I wanted this color in a MCV but couldn't find one....

Enjoy your new car in great health.

And make sure to take lots of pictures and post them here.

Also, what are your plans for mods???
Thank you! Now an MCV in Bianco Fuji would be hot! Do you know if any exist?
As for the mods, I'll have to start with a drop (springs) and would love to get some nice aftermarket wheels. Need to do some homework on that to find out correct fitment and offsets for these cars.

Clear bra once it arrives back to its new home as well.

I'd really like to find someone/somewhere that can do quality work on painting the calipers. One of the only options missing on this car.

Already got a killer deal awhile back on a Tubi exhaust.

DBW once warranty ends, or maybe even sooner. :D

Oh yes...... and still hoping something pans out on getting some c.f. pieces done. There has been so much talk of this, and nothings ever come of it.

Love the color.
The interior is also awesome!!!
Enjoy every every moment with this Italian beauty.
Post more pics!!!
The bottom has spoilers. Is this a sports edition? I am not familiar with all the models.
Thank you. And yes, this is the GranSport model, which has some ground effects, about 10 more H.p. , and some carbon fiber goodies on the interior.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful car, can't wait to see it after you're done (especially the tubi exhaust!).

Love the color combo with those light tints (here in N.J, tints are illegal :( ...), the white piping in the interior almost looks glow in the dark lol.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Thank you! Now an MCV in Bianco Fuji would be hot! Do you know if any exist?....
yes. #123 for one. i have seen and sat in it. i think the owner was on this board for a short time.

to be honest with Bianco fuji would be my first color choice on the GS, but on the MCV, the front spoiler in carbon breaks up the car's lines. my color choice for an MCV would be the Victory Blue.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats! The car looks beautiful.

I've had my GS for a few weeks now and could not be happier. You are going to love you new toy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sweet car I love the color combo. Have fun. The GS is my favorite Maserati to drive. Such a drivers car and so well balanced. Love it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Beautiful machine & nice color combo. Prepare to become obsessed & try to get some sleep prior to your new delivery! :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gorgeous car! great color choice ;) Also glad to hear your buying experience was +++

1 - 17 of 17 Posts