Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Maser for a while now, but you have to understand, I just drive and drive... Nothing else matters. This car is obsession in itself.

But I made a small mistake and probably tried the boundaries of the car from above.
So, I lost traction... much. It happens. Especially if you drive like a maniac. :D
Unfortunatelly in the meantime a blue van came from the other direction. so......

masercrashfront.jpg

Someone know how good the service in Vienna ( Wien ) is? Got any XP on that, anyone?

BTW, this is how the car looks ( apart from that little crash which hurts me plenty )

maserinside.jpg
maserback.jpg

I hope my Mas get well soon, so we can enjoy some curves together again...

Attila

Oh, and of course I take the opportunity to thank Everyone on this site for the most valuable help on choosing a Maserati above all other cars. A great Knowledge-base this community is. Let's keep it that way!:D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Cars are cars, and can be fixed. As long as you are OK, everything else does not matter.

Eric

·
Registered
660 Posts
As Eric said, what matters is that you're OK. Interesting interior combo BTW (beige with nero piping...)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone,

I'm allright. This beauty is really-really SOLID. The front right susp. arm ( and wheel of course ) stopped a Ford Transit van from 20kmh, and has suffered only a 3-4 degree bend! The wheel has no geometrical deformation.

At least it's good to know that the big weight at least does something...
At first i was questioning the curb weight of the car knowing its dimensions.
Now i don't. :D

I hope i will get the car back as soon as possible. I cannot live without it, it seems... ;)

Attila

1 - 7 of 7 Posts