·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome and thank you in advance.:):)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Serkan,
Welcome, I took some time to peruse your web site and blogs, really great stuff! You and Wil are very talented and I thorougly enjoyed reading about your projects and seeing many mechanical pieces of art. Thanks for offering to share your experitse.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello Serkan:

I have SD3, but do not know the correct procedure to do the clutch adaptation and set up the parameters.

Could you provide this info.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Serkan:

I have SD3, but do not know the correct procedure to do the clutch adaptation and set up the parameters.

Could you provide this info.

Thank you in advance.

Hi

It is complicated if you stop by to my Ferrari Service whit your SD3 and/or call me when you have it connected I will help you no problem. I have sum Factory SW for SD3 ! I will help you whit your F1 ex..
bye

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cambiocorsa dash icon

I'm not only new to this forum, I'm also the new owner of a 2002 Cambiocorsa Spyder. I wonder if you would be kind enough to speculate on why the transmission icon on the panel turns on and off intermittently. I'm thinking it may be a sensor issue. The tranny and clutch seem to operate properly. While there certainly are all kinds of serious causes of such a display, perhaps there are also some trivial ones. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts