Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this a repost (I tried to search and ran through several threads)

But will a Ferrari 360 wheel or similar Ferrari wheel fit on a 2002-2006 coupe/vert? I just really like the 5 spoke wheel design on sports cars. I tried going to tirerack.com and adding wheels to the Maserati but their was nothing I felt would look.

bolt pattern is the same?
offset as well?
Wieght?

If they would fit correctly I think some nice Ferarri wheels would look good on the Maserati (of course change the center caps!) I hope this isnt taboo about adding Ferarri items to the Maser :confused:

What is the stock set up? {19x8 and 19x9.5}??

·
Registered
681 Posts
Send me an e-mail - [email protected] I will send you pictures of Maserati 4200's with aftermarket wheels, I'm sure I can find something that will please your taste.

As far as the 360 wheels, no they won't fit. The off-sets don't match, I've already tried out of boredom, I would never consider keeping them on there because I think they're ugly but that's just me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
MVP said:
Send me an e-mail - [email protected] I will send you pictures of Maserati 4200's with aftermarket wheels, I'm sure I can find something that will please your taste.

As far as the 360 wheels, no they won't fit. The off-sets don't match, I've already tried out of boredom, I would never consider keeping them on there because I think they're ugly but that's just me.
I was starting to assume they wouldnt fit. I checked out your webpage and I think I will be ordering a few things down the road :D . I will contact prior before any orders.

I really like Hamann wheels and they fit the Maserati. From what I can tell it looks like the 2002 I was looking at has 18s and some of Maserati's have 19s. Any year that the wheel size was increased or was that an optional wheel? 2003 models the wheels are now 19s?

I wouldnt mind a set of PG2 Hamann rims on a maserati. Any five spoke wheel suggestions let me know!

Alex~

·
Registered
681 Posts
Alex said:
I wouldnt mind a set of PG2 Hamann rims on a maserati. Any five spoke wheel suggestions let me know!

Alex~
Alex said:
I was starting to assume they wouldnt fit. I checked out your webpage and I think I will be ordering a few things down the road :D . I will contact prior befoer any orders.
I look forward to speaking and dealing with you.

I really like Hamann wheels and fit the Maserati I know. From what I can tell it looks the 2002 I was looking at has 18s and some of Maserati's have 19s. Any year that the wheel size was increased or was that an optional wheel?
I'm not very familiar with the Hamann brand, most of stuff they make for Ferrari isn't as popular as say the things they make for BMW or Lamborghini, it just seems the Ferrari community doesn't accept their modifications as much, but I should certaintly have no problem getting ahold of the wheels. Personally for the price I can get you something much nicer in my opinion, but what it comes down to is whether you like it or not.

The CCW SP500's are very nice and we have them on our Ferrari 360 right now, I attached a picture for your viewing pleasure. If you're looking for something a little less low-key the HRE 547R/597R or HRE 545R/595R wheels. That's just the tip of the iceberg I can get virtually anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I need to grow away from BMW and all the BMW love I still have. (I have a thing for Hamann and Alpina)

I really like the wheels on the black coupe. Those wheels almost look what something you would see from Brabus. I think the wheels on the 360 look nice, but I am not a fan of chrome. (I assume they come in polished or clearcoat as well)

cheers

·
Registered
681 Posts
Alex said:
I guess I need to grow away from BMW and all the BMW love I still have. (I have a thing for Hamann and Alpina)

I really like the wheels on the black coupe. Those wheels almost look what something you would see from Brabus. I think the wheels on the 360 look nice, but I am not a fan of chrome. (I assume they come in polished or clearcoat as well)

cheers
The 360 wheels are actually polished not chrome, they ONLY come in that finish which is why I haven't put them on my car yet. What I like about HRE & I-Forged is that they allow you to do any finish from chrome to polish to colored to brushed to powdercoated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts