Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Check out Sam from SeenThroughGlass' youtube video on the rare 2006 GranSport MC Victory.

Starts at 4:38!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I wonder if there is any info re the distribution split between U.S , Europe and the rest of the world of these 180 cars. Also curious to know how they hold up value-wise ; if the exclusivity makes them depreciate at a slower rate than the usual GTs / MCs .. tried to see if any might be listed for sale , only on came up, with 110 K miles on it , with an asking price of $ 31 K, but there is no indication how old the ad is .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 30 in the US, 12 in UK. One with 40k miles just went up for auction in the UK and the highest bid was 50k Euro but did not meet reserve. There are also a few for sale in Germany ranging between 50k-100k. Theyre highly desirable in Europe.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
With all due consideration to the limited production and “special”, appointments of the car, in my opinion the prices are rather unjustified IF compared to let’s say a 2013 -2015 MC which can be purchased for the same price or less, yet so far superior to the Grand Sport in every way , it's a night and day difference . IMHO. But then again there is no rhyme or reason for demand of cars which have some special component to them and what people are willing to pay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It may be that it features identical seats that are from the Ferrai Enzo, MC12. And that it was the last generation of Maserati that truly felt like Ferrari made it and not Chrysler.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has an upgraded steering rack, high downforce splitter, and a ECU calibration for the gear shifts. The seats are the bet part if you ask me. Worth 10k euro alone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts