Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Long story short, I purchased a set of wheels from FD earlier in the summer. After getting them mounted on the car I was not thrilled with the offset on the front wheels, too aggressive for my taste. My 2007 Sport GT is not lowered so the factory suspension alignment settings naturally placed the top of the front wheels past the fenders by a few millimeters. Just to be clear this is a matter of personal preference, nothing wrong with the wheels at all. Jeff quickly confirmed the wheels were made to their usual specifications and I double-checked them myself as well. At this point everything checked out, but just not the look I was going for. Without hesitation Jeff offered to build me 2 more wheels at less aggressive offset and paid for round-trip shipping from NV to NJ. I now have the wheels on the car and is absolutely perfect.

Everyone on this forum has nothing but praises for FD and their service, but I think this one is really extraordinary. FD has earned my respect and I just want to give a big thanks to Jeff & Cyril, they truly take care of us on this forum :thumbsup:

Cheers,

David

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
That's great service.

Do you have a photo looking down the side of the car? It's easier to get an idea of the offset from that perspective.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Great story and great looking car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts