Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is bad etiquette, if so, please accept my apologies.

I'm potentially interested in a few Formula Dynamics items: Larini X-Pipe, Springs, Air Filter and Wheel Spacers. Jeff, would you be interested in setting something up for the forum? I only ask because I don't think I can do everything right away but would be likely to purchase more now if I were able to save some money - I assume the same is true for other people. I believe you've done this in the past. If not, I'll reach out to you individually. Either way, thanks for considering.

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts

I'm potentially interested in a few Formula Dynamics items: Larini X-Pipe, Springs, Air Filter and Wheel Spacers. Jeff, would you be interested in setting something up for the forum? I only ask because I don't think I can do everything right away but would be likely to purchase more now if I were able to save some money - I assume the same is true for other people. I believe you've done this in the past. If not, I'll reach out to you individually. Either way, thanks for considering.
What he said..... ^^:D

·
Registered
859 Posts

I look forward for a group sale also.

·
Registered
71 Posts
agreed!

Different Package options/pricing would be great and provide an incentive to do more now/at once vs. peicemeal in the future. I'm in for the DBW, sport Cats, (or some exhaust component), air filter and springs pkg ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts