Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried selling before, now I NEED to sell, so the price has been drastically slashed. It has the 93 octane program on it. Now, as for the reason I am selling, the good ol' Maser has been in an accident, a pipe laying in the middle of the road came under the truck in front of me, and of course I had to be paying attention to something else when it happened. Long story short, it went under my car, and destroyed something on my transmission. Now the car is stuck in fourth, the gear shifter won't budge and I have to pay my $1000 deductible to get it fixed, not to include having it flat-bedded an hour and a half north of me to Raleigh. I just moved to my new house so closing costs and down-payments have left me short on cash. I guess what I am trying to say, is I am kinda desperate right now. Hook me up. LOL, so much for a new set of sexy BBS's. I'd rather have my baby back on the road anyway. PM me or just post up if you are interested. This is a GREAT deal on the ECU. Paypal is accepted for the safety of both parties.

Jon

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daily bump for me...all of you are very lucky to have your Maser's in good working order ;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Have you asked Jeff to allow you to return it? I'd be surprised to hear that he wouldn't if it hasn't been installed...

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
ECM Reprogram

Gentlemen,

I'll offer to reprogram this ECM (without charge) and offer installation support for any customer that wants to pair this up with a new DBW or Exhaust Mod for their Maserati.

Of course, you'd need to buy it from MaseratiSSGT directly and then send it in, with your specific application for reprogramming when we produce your DBW or ship the exhaust.

Hope this helps with your sale! This will be a heck of a good deal.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jeff, money well spent as far as I am concerned, I really need it right now. My low income, but passion for Italian machines is somewhat of a double entrende. Thanks again for the help, I am willing to let this go cheap because of my current situation. Someone will get one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Interested....

I'm interested -- just bought an '02 coupe GT.

Thanks,
GD

Tried selling before, now I NEED to sell, so the price has been drastically slashed. It has the 93 octane program on it. Now, as for the reason I am selling, the good ol' Maser has been in an accident, a pipe laying in the middle of the road came under the truck in front of me, and of course I had to be paying attention to something else when it happened. Long story short, it went under my car, and destroyed something on my transmission. Now the car is stuck in fourth, the gear shifter won't budge and I have to pay my $1000 deductible to get it fixed, not to include having it flat-bedded an hour and a half north of me to Raleigh. I just moved to my new house so closing costs and down-payments have left me short on cash. I guess what I am trying to say, is I am kinda desperate right now. Hook me up. LOL, so much for a new set of sexy BBS's. I'd rather have my baby back on the road anyway. PM me or just post up if you are interested. This is a GREAT deal on the ECU. Paypal is accepted for the safety of both parties.

Jon

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
congrats....finally!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.