Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that most of the '04 Spyders I'm looking at have an asking price of $69,900-ish. I know it depends on accessories, but if they claim the MSRP was over $100K (so I'm assuming it has lots of good stuff), and they're now asking $69K, how much would be a good deal vs. fair deal? It has around 3500 miles.

Thanks everyone for all your help in this exciting, yet nerve-wracking process! Appreciate as always, your excellent words of advice & opinions!

·
Registered
835 Posts
very disappointed!! that's how much my car's worth in a year :( try to get your hands on the spec... i'm guessing if the MSRP was 100+ it should have the following: skyhook, gps, xenon, CDC, piping, clock and vintage pack. if it does, 69K should be a good deal.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i think with the spyders most have little mileage; the resale does matter a lot on the color combination. i would pay a little more for the right color that you would enjoy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I see no reason why you can't get another $3-4K off. Remember, although MSRP is well over $100k, most dealers offer these cars at a sig. discount. Brand new loaded '04s routinely sold for about $80-85k.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fair Price for 2004 CC Spyder

I am currently shopping for a low mileage 2004 Spyder CC w/Skyhook in Northeatern US. I have come across a car from a dealer where the offer price is 75K which seems high for a vehicle with 7K miles. Any thoughts on what is a fair price? Vehicle is in excellent condition.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Flew to Chicago to get my coupe.

I paid 70,000 for my loaded 04 white CC coupe with a Tubi last July. It had 1,000 miles.

I could have gotten a few nice loaded black and silver 04's without a tubi for 67,000, their mileage was 2,000 - 4,000.

I did a lot of research and called all the dealers in the country and went back and fourth. I was going to get a black 04 CC until I found the white one. I haggled and haggled. They wanted 75,000 for mine initially. I just LOVED the coupe in white, plus I had never seen a white one for sale.

Do a seach on cars.com . See what is around. You probably have the most room on the black and silver coupes just because there are many of them for sale. Haggle Haggle haggle.... These cars sit...

I just saw a black 05 GS on ebay for 84,000. That seems super cheap to me.

Good Luck. CM

·
Registered
773 Posts
spyder $$ value

i notice a 45000 buy it now on a 02. rough to come so quick. but i have had 4 years of fun, worth every cent!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too am looking for a '04 CC Spyder, and with full options I found that the market price should be about 60-67, 67k being something with like 1000 miles, and the majority of the cars being about $63-65K. Dealers are being ridiculous and asking 70-75K at this point, which is what a 2005 CC Spyder should cost...

·
Registered
16 Posts
04 pricing...

I bought my 04 Spyder CC in may of 2004. The car probably has almost every option available. The sticker was 105k. I paid 90k even for it. In September I received a letter from Maserati basically saying "buy any spyder or coupe, make your best deal, and then there was a certificate for a $10,000 rebate that was going to be on top of any deal I worked out" I wasn't in the market for another Maser so I didnt do the deal. I got 15k off sticker for my car in 04. Some people have stated on this board that 05 prices kinda stabilized. Even if you could only get 10k off sticker in 05 and then get this 10k rebate.. thats 20k off sticker. The way I see it... if someone bought a pretty much base 05 spyder with a 95k sticker... after discounts it would only have cost maybe 75k new. Based on this, the depreciating really isnt that high.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
MaseratiSpyderF1
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing