Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy an 06 coupe (stripper) with 8K placed in service late January 2007 for 56K. The carfax is good and the car appears in nice shape. Of course it is a 6M and I don't think it has a single option. Is this a reasonable price?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Actually, assuming that it's in good, verifiable condition, it's a great price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
take a look at my 05 CC Coupe for sale

I think it's a good price. If you want even more car for your money, you should check out my 2005 CC Coupe with only 6600 miles and loaded with options plus dealer installed tubi exhaust. It is like new and I'm only asking $57K with factory wheels or $59K with very nice custom wheels. The car is like new and I'm only selling because I don't drive it much (it is my 4th car and totally a toy). It is much more sporty than my daily driver SL55, but I don't need 2 big sport coupes. Check it out and let me know what you think. It's on ebay (Item number: 180235529402) and in cars.com in zip code 85259.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a chance to buy an 06 coupe (stripper) with 8K placed in service late January 2007 for 56K. The carfax is good and the car appears in nice shape. Of course it is a 6M and I don't think it has a single option. Is this a reasonable price?
56K is too cheap - you should offer him more.
These are the last of a breed, and should be worth a fortune in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts