Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, its Alex from Fabspeed Motorsport and I wanted to introduce my self to everyone and give your some information regarding Fabspeed. We are very excited to be a part of this Maserati community and begin helping everyone with their performance enhancement needs.

We are located 30 minutes northwest of Philadelphia PA, right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike at exit 339 Fort Washington/Ambler. Fabspeed manufactures and does all of its R&D from our 30,000 Sq. Ft. facility at 155 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington Pennsylvania. We design and manufacture performance Exhaust systems, Air Intakes and more for all Exotic Cars. We use only the highest quality stainless steel materials and use very innovative and high tech equipment to produce our products.
We welcome anyone who is interested in coming to Fabspeed for full tour of our facility. We will be holding Cars and Coffee events regularly throughout the summer so we welcome everyone to come see what meet the staff and showcase some of our new projects,
We have a full Performance Package for the Maserati Gran Turismo, Quattroporte and GT coupe and spyder 2002-2006. Our Performance packages consist of the Full Exhaust system, Air Intake and a Software upgrade. The exhaust package can include Primary 200 Cell HJS German Sport Cats, X Pipe Center Section, 2ndary Catbypass Pipes and our Maxflo Mufflers with Tips. We also include a BMC High Performance Air filter and the ECU Software upgrade.

If you have any questions regarding your vehicle and upgrades for it, feel free to PM or email [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] We are here to help you with any performance questions you have and will be posting information about all of our products.

Thanks,

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey Alex,
Do you guys offer a valved exhaust for the GS?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Alex,

The hot links are bad. "Performance Package" takes you to: Total Home Medical & air filter to a BMW filter on eBay.

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Alex,
Do you guys offer a valved exhaust for the GS?
Hey Mcvictory, we dont have a valve exhaust for it, but we do have our Maxflo Mufflers or Supercup Exhaust for it depending on the sound you are looking for. We also have the 2ndary Catbypass pipes for increased power, sound and improve exhaust flow. I can make you a nice deal on the Maxflo Muffler With Tips and 2ndary Catbypass combo to bolt up to your existing stock X Pipe center section and it will produce a nice sporty and aggressive sound without being too loud. Let me know if you have any questions and PM for pricing and details.
Thanks,

Here is a video of the setup: Maserati Spyder 4.2L Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Package Install - YouTube

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback guys, and I fixed the links on our post, I'm not sure what the problem was. It was good talking to you Norm, hopefully we can send you a nice exhaust for your Mas that you can enjoy.
Thanks Alex, your the best.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alex -
I'm dropping off my newly-acquired 2003 Coupe with Undercover Tuning in Maple Shade tomorrow! I didn't even think to drop you a line through MaseratiLife before hand, but Garth (@ U.T.) spoke VERY HIGHLY of your line of products.
After a little bit of research (and watching/listening to a BUNCH of YouTube videos! :2thumbsup:) I'm having them install your Maxflo exhaust, pipes, and ECU upgrade. Can't wait to see what a difference everything makes!
Maybe I'll stop by to take a tour of your facility since I'm in N.E. Philly.
Thanks in advance!
Doug

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alex -
I'm dropping off my newly-acquired 2003 Coupe with Undercover Tuning in Maple Shade tomorrow! I didn't even think to drop you a line through MaseratiLife before hand, but Garth (@ U.T.) spoke VERY HIGHLY of your line of products.
After a little bit of research (and watching/listening to a BUNCH of YouTube videos! :2thumbsup:) I'm having them install your Maxflo exhaust, pipes, and ECU upgrade. Can't wait to see what a difference everything makes!
Maybe I'll stop by to take a tour of your facility since I'm in N.E. Philly.
Thanks in advance!
Doug
Hey Doug, thanks for the info and we look forward to waking up your Maserati. Undercover is a great place and Garth is great to work with. We look forward to hearing your feedback on everything and I hope you like it all. All the parts are being picked up tomorrow so you will be able to enjoy the car soon. And feel free to stop by any time, I will be glad to give you a tour of the place. We have a spring welcoming event coming up in April so make sure to check Fabspeed.com for more details about that.
Thanks,
Alex

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alex-
Any idea yet on a date for your event?
Thank,
Doug
Hey Doug, we scheduled the event for Sunday May 12th from 11am to 2pm. It would be great for your to come and we look forward seeing the car.
Thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts