Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I continue searching for a pre-owned Maserati GranTurismo, A big concern is the warranty coverage on the vehicle. I am looking for a 2018-19 model so I will have some original manufacturers warranty left on the car. I'm the type of individual that sleeps better at night knowing I have good insurance coverage, be it health, auto, disability, etc. I don't like financial surprises. I have received some valuable information from forum members addressing warranty coverage on Maserati's. I have learned some valuable tips especially on the pitfalls of Maserati CPO vehicles and their extended warranty programs. One of the dealerships I have been in touch with offers an "excellent" extended warranty from a company called Lasalle. I went on their website and did see some interesting options. They did not have pricing. Has anyone heard of this company or has purchased their warranty? I does sound like it could be the type of coverage that would be good for luxury car ownership. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2013 GTC MC
561 Posts
I think they sell through a few dealerships. I'd go on BBB and also check their record with your state department of insurance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts