Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to Maserati and the forum. We just bought a 2015 Quattroporte with 22,000 miles. Who do you recommend for extended warranty. Many companies have horrible reviews.

I am considering the

Warranty Offered By: Auto Advantage Inc.

Administrator: LaSalle Warranty Corp.

Can you please share your opinions please and any tips on owning one of these beauties.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
In 1968 I purchased a stereo/tv entertainment center, my first big purchase. I was offered something I never heard of, an “Extended Warranty”. The decision I made then and stuck to for 50 years was to mentally take that money and put it into a reserve, along with all the other extended warranty options I would be offered in my life. I’ve never regretted that decision.

These things are not the manufacturer standing behind what they sell but an insurance product with no vested interest in the the brand. Maserati dose not stand behind this insurance and your on your own (YO-YO) to negotiate the repairs. The car you chose has a very low expectation of catastrophic failure. Maintain it well, put the money in the bank and assume some risk. You’ll never have to spend weeks arguing and waiting on a repair decision. You decide, It’s your money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts