Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was someone going to post a recording of various exhaust systems from the
recent maserati drive?

Also, the guy who did the tubi and larini x pipe, did anyone hear that version?
I'm thinking of doing that when I upgrade the springs.

I couldnt make it to the recent drive, but would love to hear the various exhaust
systems you guys have.

·
Registered
211 Posts
ditto!! I too am interested in the various exhaust sound clips from mods people have made. My question is do you think a simple muffler bypass would be enough to keep one happy with sound of the car? I'm thinking of doing the maxflo exhaust from fabspeed, but want to know if it will be a significant difference between stock!

Also for those who have gotten springs, how are they? significant difference? worth it if the maser is your daily driver, or does the ride become too stiff and harsh?

Thanks

·
Vendor
4,745 Posts
Hard to decipher which is which... I have a video as well of this comparison, need to find the disc and get it posted here.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Shouldn't the Silver and Blue car's setup sound the same if the difference is just the brand of the x-pipe? But they sound very different.

IMO the first sound is the best (Silver car, I guess).

Good job, Guys! It would be great to have more videos like that, comparing the sounds side by side.

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.