Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who elected to participate in the "group" upgrade, did you receive any warranty or registration paperwork back with your ECU? I did not. I believe I've read on the Eurotek website or was otherwise told that the ECU is warranted for a period of four or five years, and that if the ECU is inadvertently reflashed by the dealer or otherwise replaced, we may again upgrade the ECU at no additional cost. I would love to have this in writing if available (or am I being too dense?). Kevin, your thoughts?

·
Registered
188 Posts
No paperwork for me either but I wasn't really expecting any.

I thought I read something on the site about reflashing for a nominal fee if the dealer did something, which seems reasonable.

My guess is that in this business it pays to have good customer service and it is likely that a guy like Phil will take care of issues in a professional way, so I'm not concerned.

Lets see what Kevin has to say though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
didn't get anything either. hopefully that piece of invoice means more than usual. It would be nice to get something in writing but having dealt with Phil after the fact I wouldn't count on it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I will request Phil to send something out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
MVP
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing