Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To learn more about Eurotek the company go here.

http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/euecutu.html

To order Eurotek tuning for your Maserati go here.
http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/euforyomaco.html

Here are some threads on Maseratiforums where members have experienced the Eurotek's first hand:

http://www.maseratiforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=259&highlight=eurotek

http://www.maseratiforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=614&highlight=eurotek

Call me at 405-410-8149 or 405-255-1803 or email at [email protected] for any further questions you have.

Remember, if you're not happy with the product, send your ECU back, it'll be returned to original and you'll get a 100% refund.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
squid said:
How does it boost top speed if top speed is rev-limited anyways? Does it just raise the rev limiter?
It raises the rev limiter and the additional power helps you achieve this speed quicker. Whenever I had my Maserati Spyder at the speeds where you max it out it starts to lose momentum and I've heard others claim this ECU fixes that problem.

haha- Contact me privately for discounts.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
203 Posts
This was a $1,999.00 item just a few months back. Even at that price, very few members made the plunge. Now it's even more. :? Kevin, is there any incentive on Eurotek's part (and yours) to do a group discount? I remain interested, but in comparison with other similar products for other marques, the price seems high. I appreciate the ole supply and demand issues, but still. Just a thought. Thanks.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I believe $1995 is for pre-05 models, it has always been 2495 for 05's including GS.

I remain interested, but in comparison with other similar products for other marques, the price seems high
i agree...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frankie P said:
This was a $1,999.00 item just a few months back. Even at that price, very few members made the plunge. Now it's even more. :? Kevin, is there any incentive on Eurotek's part (and yours) to do a group discount? I remain interested, but in comparison with other similar products for other marques, the price seems high. I appreciate the ole supply and demand issues, but still. Just a thought. Thanks.
$2,495 is the retail price of this item. I became a Eurotek dealer about a month ago so if they were being offered for $1,990.00 in the past I am not aware of that. That price is below wholesale. I will call Eurotek and see if I can work out a better price and perhaps offer some type of deal to you guys.

It's too late today but if you guys hang tight I'll keep you updated tommorow.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got off the phone with Eurotek and here is deal. If you order through Eurotek the price is $2,495.00 and that's it, nothing less, nothing more. (unless you have a race application then it's $2,995.00). $1,995.00 was the price a while back before they had to make some updates.

Be aware of this, competitors desolder your ECU and load up a basic program. Eurotek does full in-house tuning and customization. No competitor offers what they offer.

I was able to work out a one time deal on these and it will not be offered again.

1 Person-$2,250.00
2 People-$2,150
3-5 People-$1,995.00
6-10 People-$1,595.00

That's it, best deal you will ever see on a Eurotek ECU.

You guys let me know what you think and maybe we can get the ball rolling on the first ever Maseratifroum.net Groupbuy.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha said:
6-10 People-$1,595.00
please sign me up when this takes place :) All we need is five more.
Sounds good, so we need 5 more. I'll email some customers that aren't on this board.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4 more!

I've emailed some customers that aren't members on here and also posted this on ferrarichat so if we go over 10 maybe I can even get the deal down a little lower. I might even bring my Maserati back and buy one for myself :)

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
188 Posts
If this also applies to a GS then I'm in as well, let me know how to sign up.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RQ said:
If this also applies to a GS then I'm in as well, let me know how to sign up.
The race application refers to the GS. So it's an additional $500 for each price I posted on the GS normally. But I know a large majority of you guys on here own Gransports so I want to try to offer you the best deal I can get. I was able to get it down from +$500 to +$300.

So your price would be $300 added onto each price I posted. So $1,895.00 for the 6-10 people price.

UPDATE 3 people have confirmed, if the GS buyer is in then we have 4 people. The Quattroporte's can also be done for the same price as the Coupe/Spyder's.

We're already 1/2 way there!

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Kevin,

I'm in ! just let me know when to send my ecu as you know I'm not in the states yet.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bloodsnatcher said:
Kevin,

I'm in ! just let me know when to send my ecu as you know I'm not in the states yet.
Okay if you're in I had a 6th one confirmed on email. So that would mean we're ready for all 6.

I'll you send your ECU direct to Eurotek and calculate shipping costs back privately. Last thing I want to verify is you want this on the Coupe or Gransport? I forget which you have now.

Regards.
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kbrookings said:
I won't be able to do mine until later in December. Happy to make a deposit though, if needed for the quantity deal.
Ken
I won't mind but let me make sure Eurotek would be up for it.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Kevin,
mine '03 coupe

·
Registered
188 Posts
So that means that we have the required 6?

Great!

What is the next step - deposit, instructions on removing the ECU (hopefully that is real easy).

And any idea of the turnaround, is it measured in days or weeks?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts