Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I will use this thread to post some of our new arrivals and special inventory from time to time. Most of the inventory we carry is very affordable (<$600). Of course, if anyone has any photos of their own watches, we would love to see them posted as well!

(to be clear, not all watches will be or have to be European, just going for the European look or design)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chotovelli 7900-1

I figured I would start things off in a BIG way. With a case size of 52mm, this watch can't be missed! Here is a great watch from an Italian Orologiaio (watchmaker) with decades of history...

Chotovelli 7900-1
Movement: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Case size: 52mm
Strap: Black leather strap with white stitching

Maseratilife price: $475 (including shipping)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Please welcome new sponsor Lusso European Timewear. I know we have lots of watch collectors on the forum so feel free to start a few watch topics in this section as well.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Your posted photo reminds me of the 7000 series of the Boccia watch. boccia.com
Do you carry it?
They have promoting heavily in newspapers lately and are affordable.

Good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lusso, very cool. I checked out your site and like it. Welcome to ML community. Glad to have you active.

·
5,887 Posts
Your posted photo reminds me of the 7000 series of the Boccia watch. boccia.com
Do you carry it?
They have promoting heavily in newspapers lately and are affordable.

Good luck
We do not carry Boccia products yet but have chatted with them a few times. Nice stuff for the price point.

Lusso, very cool. I checked out your site and like it. Welcome to ML community. Glad to have you active.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,887 Posts
Here is another one of my favorites. We only have a couple of these left. PM me for Maseratilife pricing....

This watch has a high quality Swiss ETA movement and a very balanced 47mm case size. Big enough not to be missed but very comfortable at the same time. The black leather strap is a soft leather and has a similar look and feel as driving gloves.

Chotovelli 3400-2
Movement: Swiss ETA quartz movement
Crystal: Sapphire
Case size: 47mm
Strap: Black leather perforated strap

Maseratilife price: PM for pricing (We usually sell these for $424 but will deal for MLife members)

Chotovelli 3400-2

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
123 Posts
Please welcome new sponsor Lusso European Timewear. I know we have lots of watch collectors on the forum so feel free to start a few watch topics in this section as well.
Cars and watches seem to go hand in hand. After I got my Maser I got the Audemars Piguet Maserati LTD (stainless 305/900). I joke it will be worth more than the car in 3 years (true).

My son (12) has taken my cue and started a watch collection including some inexpensive automatic watches. We are looking for an automatic divers watch with a screw down crown that he can swim with this summer. We found an Invicta (sp) for $75 on amazon ..anyone know this brand?

·
5,887 Posts
Cars and watches seem to go hand in hand. After I got my Maser I got the Audemars Piguet Maserati LTD (stainless 305/900).
Very nice choice. I love the stainless version of that model!

I joke it will be worth more than the car in 3 years (true).
I'm not sure how long it will take but the AP will surely be worth more than the car at some point :)

My son (12) has taken my cue and started a watch collection including some inexpensive automatic watches. We are looking for an automatic divers watch with a screw down crown that he can swim with this summer. We found an Invicta (sp) for $75 on amazon ..anyone know this brand?
In that price bracket, the Invicta Pro Diver series is a good buy. Lots of watches in that line are Submariner homages. As long as you don't mind a bit of a copy-cat look, the general style is timeless.

·
5,887 Posts

·
5,887 Posts
Julie just got more of these in stock. Haemmer Germany watches are great industrial looking peices with strong cues from U-Boat's Flightdeck line. This watch has a high quality automatic movement and a large 50mm case size. The case, crown, and deployant clasp are all finished in a black IP treatment. Left side crown makes it quite comfortable to wear.

Haemmer H-09 Raptor
Movement: Automatic
Crystal: Hardened mineral crystal
Case size: 50mm
Strap: Black leather strap with deployant clasp

Maseratilife price: PM for pricing (We usually sell these for $415 but will deal for MLife members)

Haemmer watches

1 - 13 of 13 Posts