Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I replaced the rear brakes and rotors on my 2010 Gt and now I have the epb light beeping. I tried with my Autel to recalibrate it but nothing. I keep getting codes C155A and in brake system node I have C1313, U1713, C1557. I have done several battery resets with both terminals disconnects touching each other for a discharges to the system, battery is fully charged and pass the load test and has 1078 CCA. I am at a loss. Can someone guide me in the right direction. I also tried to recalibrate the epb and nothing. Says failed.

7,950 Posts
Sounds like the parking shoes are not adjusted correctly...You have to put the EPB actuator is in service mode adjust the rear parking shoes and the take it back out of service mode...The actuator has limited movement and if over extended it will set a fault...Jason

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like the parking shoes are not adjusted correctly...You have to put the EPB actuator is in service mode adjust the rear parking shoes and the take it back out of service mode...The actuator has limited movement and if over extended it will set a fault...Jason
Ok thank you Jason. I will do that shortly and report back!! Thanks 🙌

1 - 5 of 5 Posts