My car GranTurismo Sport 2014
What would the next steps be?
EPB was working just fine and after running a OBD scan and running EPB recalibration it locked and manual release. The failure light remains lit as well the green Gear select disappearing.
Here is what I have done;
1. "EPB Failure only manual unlock allowed: See hand book"- I manually released Park Brake
2. Using Foxwell NT510 elite tried special function to recalibrate - Negative result and Locks EPB on again
3. Using scanner select brake off - commands brake off Voltage was reading 12.1V
4. Now amber Park OFF and Red brake warning On with "EPB failure see dealer" message
5. Tried disconnecting Neg battery terminal for 10s but warning remains. Reluctant to leave disconnected for longer as I would then have to get Radio code?
6. Error code C155A
"EPB system calibration error-Invalid signal" and U1701
"No communication with NCM - Invalid signal"
7. Other peculiarity is that the centre display now only displays RPM with Green gear selection PRD etc totally blank!
I can only assume that the EPB ECU has not been calibrated OR that the Scanner is not speaking proper Italian to it. Also possible, that it is speaking proper Italian but the ECU has gone for a coffee break!
Any advice on this as to what is the correct procedure in order to get rid of the warning light and resumption of normal EPB function?
View attachment 141484