Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a post about 7 years old about Idaho figured give a eastern Washington thread a try.

Heck any Washington or northern Oregon as well. I would love to have a maser meet out in Spokane, or CDL.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2013 GT - in CDA

Masi owner here - live in CDA.

Saw a post about 7 years old about Idaho figured give a eastern Washington thread a try.

Heck any Washington or northern Oregon as well. I would love to have a maser meet out in Spokane, or CDL.

Cheers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am in WA, but across the mountains. Our cars are great for our NW roads after winter. Cruise over to WA and come to the Redmond town center on Saturdays after April. You will not regret it for the great drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have the Levante S and that thing the best crossover/suv rig in the snow I've ever driven in the snow (winter tires of course). We had it on the road Richland after this last big snow and blow and it was flawless. Took on the drifts without flinching. We drove it over to Priest Lake from Sandpoint Id earlier in the snow. A bit less snow and it was a cakewalk.

We will eventually get over that way during the summers. I'll keep that Redmond in mind.

j

1 - 5 of 5 Posts