Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word today that the first [email protected] (Exotics @ Redmond Town Center) is on for this Saturday (March 24th). The weather looks to be FINALLY cooperating after 5 straight weeks of rain!!!!

As with last year, the event runs from about 9am to 11am. People who display cars usually start arriving around 8:30am to get parked. And, its still FREE! :D

Hope to see lots of Maserati's out and about!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
252 Posts
We have 3" of snow down here right now. I will have to come up later in the spring. Have fun. I wish I could be there.

Kip

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bob!

Looks like we are going to have another great day tomorrow (July 14th) too!

In fact, the extended forecast is showing sunshine for next Saturday, July 21st as well!!! That is going to be a great day! Ferrari is the featured marque and they are expecting close to 100 Ferrari's that day! Should be a new record! :D

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good luck with tomorrow. I have to run over the hill in the AM so will miss this one. I'll be sure to make next week ;-)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck with tomorrow. I have to run over the hill in the AM so will miss this one. I'll be sure to make next week ;-)
Looking at your profile picture Bob, I was wondering if you were the person that had the blue Maserati Quattroporte at Redmond town Center last Saturday? The one I saw had Ron Tonkin temp plates on it.

I am hoping the get either a SPORT or Executive model (2007) sometime soon!

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mike, yes that's me. I had to look hard for that color in a 08 Exec GT.
See you next week in Redmond!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike, yes that's me. I had to look hard for that color in a 08 Exec GT.
See you next week in Redmond!
That color is gorgeous!! that's the color I wanted to get until my wife bought a brand-new Fiat 500 last year and got it in a blue. so now I'm looking for a Quattroporte in the burgundy or black color!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts