Maserati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
No to be rude here but do you mean DIY-do it yourself? I personal would love to have a new section for it!

·
Super Moderator
3,299 Posts
It's a great idea. Many, many people come here looking for something exactly like this. This is a very valuable resource for not only self-service help, but somewhere we can point to when questions arise.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would like to see it as a stand-alone section. You've posted this in the GT sub-section, and I think DIY is a complete all-inclusive subject. I'm hoping you pull the trigger on this!

·
Registered
197 Posts
unfortunately, you need a special (expensive) tool for this. but if anyone else has discovered a "hack", please share!
1. Take it to your local AutoZone
2. Say that you've a check engine light and need some help. A rep will come out to the parking lot with a OBD scanner
3. This OBD scanner is like another, so it can also delete error codes
4. tell the AutoZone guy you'll pay him $10 for him to delete it. he will
5. done deal

it's better and faster than going to a mechanic and paying more than 10 bucks. ppl at autozone arent supposed to delete codes but they can, and do, do it

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good morning,

Does anyone have step-by-step directions for an oil change in an 08 qp automatica? grazie!

Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can someone tell me how to fix the rattle of my headlights on a 2009 quattroporte please?
Diagrams or picture are appreciated.

Charles

·
Registered
6 Posts
Leaky F1 return hose fix 06 Quattroporte

If anyone would like step by step photos of how to remove the trunk to gain access to the rubber return hoses from your F1 pump. Let me know. I had a leak and transmission light came on. Do not drive ! So I thought I had a huge expense on my hands, but $9 later and a few hours of labor, and it was fixed! These hoses completely split and i Suggest replacing them both with steel braided hose. It was suggested on this board, and it was a wise move. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts