Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, it should be straight forward right? I have read that manual and it tells how to play Cd's and go from one to the next....stupid thing is I put one in the changer and cannot figure out how to get it out....OK guys, when you stop laughing(roflmao)some of you know what that is) help, OK?:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol I did the same thing.. you fed one in the head-unit & want it back then ;)

just open the door, & press the open button again once it's down. Must be logical to Ze germans ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
OK there is no door on this changer? Blauplunkt!

Is this factory; I do not think so;there is no CD door, I took the cover off the compartment; you know the felt cover that hides the changer, and you see the 5 slots , factory had 6 I think?; maybe it WAS changed out from the factory....:mad: Should I buy a factory unit from a salavage house or keep the blauplunkt; at times it hesitates when I try to change tracks, I wonder why the previous owner removed the stock one? WHO makes the STOCK UNIT?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok guys, who makes the stock CD changer, I cannot get the discs in or out!

This Blauplunkt is not working for me; was installed by other owner I guess, any ideas please?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ahhh CD changer rather than headunit.. if you've put CD's into the cartridge & then into the unit, there's a button underneath the slot on mine (grey I think) which ejects it.

Sorry thought you meant head unit (I've got a GS)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sounds like a stock issue Blaupunkt 5 disc changer.
If it is then those little numbered buttons at the side of the disc slots are used to eject discs (hold the button in a couple of seconds until it reacts!)

If the all button lamps are all flashing at you then you may, like some of us, have to get the unit repaired/replaced! IN this case the last resort is to ensure CDs are not playing (!) then "ease" the discs out of the slots with small pliers!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THnx to all! I will give it a whirl!

Sorry for the headunit confusion; yeah this is crazy, I will try it tonight when I get home, luv you guys amd this forum, my wife says I am spending too much time with you guys and my "other wife"( my 4200), lol...dogdoc:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
The Blaupunkt 5 disk is the stock unit. It is normal for it to take a miserably long time to switch from one CD to the next. I think you'll find that pressing the little button next to the disk slot, while the ignition key is "ON", will eject your disk.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sounds like a stock issue Blaupunkt 5 disc changer.
If it is then those little numbered buttons at the side of the disc slots are used to eject discs (hold the button in a couple of seconds until it reacts!)

If the all button lamps are all flashing at you then you may, like some of us, have to get the unit repaired/replaced! IN this case the last resort is to ensure CDs are not playing (!) then "ease" the discs out of the slots with small pliers!
On my prev 4200 I had twice an issue with the CD changer (red buttons not reacting). Simply take it out, open the case with some pliers (very easy) and you will find that sometimes 1 or 2 discs got stuck in the loader (the plastic loading combs are crap, as the overall system).

Simply take all CDs out, close, re-install, done :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts