Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

September is here! After all the great support I have been getting from Spectrum, JP and others, I cannot wait to meet in person :) We should also discuss the case of setting up a Maserati Club of the UAE (Yes, it's the new maserati owner enthusiasm...but from what I have seen in this forum, the enthusiasm doesn't really fade with time).

Can I suggest that we meet at the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club on Saturday, September 8 around 5PM for some drinks and networking? Happy to entertain other suggestions for location and timing.

Cheers,

AdB.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Adb,

Count me in my friend. I think the venue fits the Maserati's like a glove - excellent choice. And I fully support a UAE Maserati club as we are all enthusiasts to the brand and need similarly minded people to discuss our projects.... Wife starting to get a bit bored with the domestic discussions.

Let me know if the Saturday venue gets confirmed.

Also, thanks for a great initiative.

Br Peter
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Quattroporte Sport GT / Bianco Fuji Pearl
2006 Porsche Cayenne S / Basalt Black

·
Registered
996 Posts
Great idea AdB, but wont be able to make it on Saturday as it's my birthday on the 8th!

·
Registered
25 Posts
thanks AdB, i'll be verry happy to join the event - and glad to see more and more discussion about setting up a UAE Maserati Club / I think the club will be a great success, with more and more activity on this forum from our UAE residents and plans for events!

Any chance we could look at Saturday 15th instead as i fear i will be out of country on the 8th - it would be also nice to have JP with us given all the help JP gave me and other fellow Maserati Life UAE members on all things Maserati.

Let me know,
cheers

Tonio_1
2009 GTS F1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed. A get-together without JP would be incomplete :). I am happy with Sep 15, same time and place. Does this work for you JP and Spectrum?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Deal - September 15th works fine for me.

And at the same time a early "Congratulations" to JP on his coming birthday :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
196 Posts
Guess we have some waxing, polishing and detailing to do next Friday for the big day....

Looking forward to meet you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
996 Posts
Tony, sorry I missed your call today. Will call you tomorrow.

Gents, thanks for pushing to the 15th. I'll try to convince a certain MC Victory Gransport owner to join as well.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Met the new owner of the Gransport that was for sale by Deals on Wheels today at ARM. Hopefully, he will post on here soon and maybe join us on the 15th.

·
Registered
996 Posts
AdB and Spectrum, can you please send me your email addresses via private message?

I already have an email list of Maserati owners, so I can add you both and send an email out regarding the 15th.

AdB, please send me your mobile # as well and let's talk about the 15th.

Best,

·
Registered
996 Posts
Email launched. If anybody else on this forum is based in the UAE and would like to join us on the 15th please PM me with your email address and I will forward you the details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Guys,

I'm the new owner of the Maserati Gransport that was for few months on sale at Deals on Wheels...I just joined the forum after I met JP at ARM motor.
I should be able to be there the 15th and I hope to meet you all you at the polo club.

See you soon!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to meet you all next weekend.

A possible Maserati Dubai / UAE club is slowly coming together :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats. She's a stunner.

Looking forward to meet you coming weekend.
---------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
996 Posts
7 cars confirmed now!

3 GS
2 QP
2 GT

·
Registered
996 Posts
Today I got RSVPs from another Gransport and a MC Stradale!

This is gonna be a great turnout!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.