Maserati Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
First batch of pics from my blackberry (sorry for poor quality).

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Pics from first meet

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Pics from the drive this Friday.

To make up for the poor attendance (there, I said it!), we enjoyed some "spirited" driving in the mountain roads of Kalba, in the Eastern provinces of the UAE. Some white knuckle moments I have to say...but what a sight to see the MC Victory chase the GT-S F1...and oh my the sound in the 2km long tunnel :laugh: :2thumbsup:

Many thanks to tonio_01, who organized the event professionally and without a hitch! Thank you buddy :thumbsup:

With the weather getting better each day, we will definitely need to put another one together soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cheers JP, that was indeed great fun and glad you guys liked the day.

Small gathering, but great weather, great Cars, great road & great company, you cannot ask for much more :)
we arrange for a 2nd one very soon, any inputs from the forum on roads to try in UAE are welcome,

Tonio_1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks JP for posting the nice pictures and to Toni 1 for the initiative / arrangement and selection of excellent routes.

Had a blast trying to keep up with the GS's and the GTS around the twisty roads of Kalba and Fujeirah with the mega 2000kg + QP.... Not to mention the exhaust notes from the tunnels - Goose bumps' :2thumbsup:

Will consult my buddies in Al Ain to see if we can get any ideas on routes in that area. I've heard there are some nice roads arround Al Ain.

Thanks and look forward to the next meet, hopefully with a better attendance.:autofahrer:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Quattroporte Sport GT / Bianco Fuji Pearl
2006 Porsche Cayenne S / Basalt Black

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Hey jpmondalek,

Congratulations on getting your local gang together and loved the photos! I loved the pics from the first meet with all the proud owners standing next to their cars - thank you for sharing!

Shak

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry guys for having failed you on this one. I am hardly in Dubai these days...

The pics are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great pics guys, thanks for sharing JP, I wished I be with you that day!
Can't wait until end of next week to get my baby out of ARM, with brand new front suspension and KIS ajusted :autofahrer:

Cheers

·
Registered
996 Posts
Glad you guys like the shots.

In keeping with our short-lived "tradition", we should continue to pass the ball within the group for new leads for each event.

Spectrum, did I get the feeling you want to take the lead on the next one??? :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Glad you guys like the shots.

In keeping with our short-lived "tradition", we should continue to pass the ball within the group for new leads for each event.

Spectrum, did I get the feeling you want to take the lead on the next one??? :)
Hi JP,

Yes - sure, I'll take the next one. That'l be fun :2thumbsup:

Stay tuned - information will be shared as per the mailing list later on in December.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Quattroporte Sport GT / Bianco Fuji Pearl
2006 Porsche Cayenne S / Basalt Black

·
Registered
996 Posts
AdB and Belitalia...you were missed...look forward to having you and your beautiful cars at the next one!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi BigFoot, pls PM your email and i'll send you the road map prepared for the drive - details on the route are indicated from google map
cheers
Tonio_1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Guide Finder is a trusted place for Brand New and Pre-Owned Cars in Dubai, UAE. It's a car classified website in UAE that provides a list of car brands such as Nissan, Volkswagen, Kia, Porsche, Audi, Honda, Hyundai, Toyota and more! Serves all Emirates - Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts