Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dear All,
preparation work is now completed on our 2nd Dubai Get together event.

Date: Friday 19th October
Time: 10h00
Starting Point: Burj Pavilion in Downtown

the trip from Dubai and back to our starting point is exactly 297 Km with a good mix of roads and sceneries (and a few tunnels along the way!). if we include a quick lunch in between, we should be back to Dubai by 15h00. The temperature is coming down also, so it should be a nice day for us.

I will share the itinerary by email rather than on the forum, so if you are keen to join, and you did not received emails from AdB or JP on the first meet held last month, please PM me your email ID so we can update the mailing list.

Untill then, Take care,
Tonio_1

·
Registered
996 Posts
What's everybody's status for this? Let's try to have a great turnout! This should be loads of fun!

·
Registered
196 Posts
What's everybody's status for this? Let's try to have a great turnout! This should be loads of fun!
Hi JP,

Unfortuantely i have to pass on this great event. Im having 10 university buddies from Sweden coming in on Thursday night 18/10 for a long weekend in Dubai. They need to be entertained im affraid :cheers:

But i hope to see loads of pics and videos (especially sound notes from the tunnels) from this event.

I wish you all a fantastic outing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Quattroporte Sport GT / Bianco Fuji Pearl
2006 Porsche Cayenne S / Basalt Black

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everyone,
with many of us traveling or on holidays, the drive in Dubai scheduled Friday has been postponed until after Eid, and will be re-scheduled around mid November.
Revised date will be provided closer to the date - in the meantime, if you wish to join this event (or future ones in U.A.E.), and have not received our updates by email, please PM your email so you can be added in future communication.
All the Best
Tonio_1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Tonio_1 and all!!!

Greetings from Abu Dhabi and looking forward to meet you all, could you include me in your mailing list??? I loooooove winter drives in the UAE....

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hi Tonio_1 and all!!!

Greetings from Abu Dhabi and looking forward to meet you all, could you include me in your mailing list??? I loooooove winter drives in the UAE....
Send Tonio_1 a private message with your email and mobile # and he'll add you to the email distribution list.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Belitalia,
got your PM and mailing list updated - i will keep all posted on the scheduled date for our drive
anyone else interested, send me your details.
All the best
Tonio_1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Tonio_1....Any tentative date for the Get together event?? I am heading to RAK on Friday on a drive with Exoclass club, starting from Dubai, does anyone want to join??? We'll have about 15 cars participating but the more the better. Sent me a private message if wanna know more (time, itinerary etc...)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Belitalia
the drive is now scheduled for Friday 23rd of November -
I will send shortly the details over emails
All the Best,
Tonio_1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Belitalia
the drive is now scheduled for Friday 23rd of November -
I will send shortly the details over emails
All the Best,
Tonio_1
Thanks Tonio.

Looking forward to this drive. Same route i guess? :autofahrer:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Spectrum,
glad you can join us
yep,
same route as initally planned last month
Tonio_1

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Sounds like you all are about to have a really good time. If there's anything you need before your event like a Drive By Wire or EMC Performance Chip or something feel free to give us a call or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Cyril

·
Registered
996 Posts
In anticipation of Friday's drive, can we do a role call? Who's in???

We have a 575 Maranello joining...hope you don't mind guys ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
In anticipation of Friday's drive, can we do a role call? Who's in???

We have a 575 Maranello joining...hope you don't mind guys ;)
Im in JP and have informed the "organizer" Mr. Toni aswell.

Just love the 575M so i dont mind at all.

See ya on Friday :autofahrer:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
196 Posts
cheers Spectrum, look forward to our drive tomorrow - the GTs is sparkling
Yeah mine was sparkling as well till this morning and the bloody rain and wet roads taking the QP from sparkling to disgusting in 10 seconds...... And how often does it rain in Dubai.....

Anyhow - Thursday night will be spent in the garage re-doing everything again:thumbsdown:

See ya all tomorrow morning at the Burj Pavillion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 20 of 37 Posts