Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps, today I had an informal Maserati Club drive with a few people to Yamanako lake near Hokkaido.

I hope you like the photos!

Yamanako Lake

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great pics! Gotta love the Japanese landscape. And BF, your car looks absolutely stunning. The nicest GS I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Is that little yellow one a Fiat?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes I'm going to have to agree, your black GS looks best. Maybe it is the lighting in the first few pictures.

The little yellow car is a Fiat. I want to say it is a Punto of some kind but I'm not sure.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that little yellow one a Fiat?
Yes I'm going to have to agree, your black GS looks best. Maybe it is the lighting in the first few pictures.

The little yellow car is a Fiat. I want to say it is a Punto of some kind but I'm not sure.
Thanks ;)

The Fiat is a Punto HGT Abarth :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
That's awsome! In the early 90s I shared a summer house by Yamanakako for the weekends. Havn't seen pics of the area in ages! Gotta say, it looks even better with a caravan of italian exotica crowding out Fujisan

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Bigfoot, your car sounds great! Those runs near the end of the clip show that a Maserati can also sound mean and dangerous when setup for it.

The Maserati's really have some amazing diversity. Some of our customers have quiet elegant ("Sleeper") Maseratis that have mods and run exceptionally well but are still subtle on the outside and others have full out track cars that can shred most any performance car out there.

An amazing car... very nice video

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Jeff,

Yep, it sounds glorious :D

Took the brother in law for a drive around the block on Sunday and he said the new set-up is a 1,000 times better than before (ok, maybe he was exaggerating a little bit ;)).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts