Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is def better than the night-time one!

How about getting some outside shots, so we can all experience that surely hair-raising sound from the viewpoints of the "victims" :D

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. I will try to get a bigger SD card for the camera and then will be able to choose the better parts of the video (now I can only record 7 minutes :rolleyes:).

And I need to tighten the camera more!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Duuuude ... you live in Japan!! I'm sure you can get a bigger SD card at a newsstand somewhere for some pocket-change :D

(Or one of those vending machines they have for everything you could possibly desire)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
BF - that's a lot of stop & GO traffic. With the DBW installed, has the feeling that you're killing the clutch with this type of driving been abated?

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it has. Not sure if the clutch is being killed or not (though from what Jeff says, it is not ... as much as before) but it's a lot easier to drive in stop-&-go traffic. That's for sure.

The car moves instantaneously upon pressing the throttle and it's easier to shift up (as low as 1.5k rpms, whereas before was 2k).

I wasn't expecting an improvement from the DBW for daily traffic but it really is.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those bloody taxis', and that red one stalling in front of you....you just wanna scream "GET OUT OF MY WAY" I think you should choose the snow plough option next time BF. Sounds 'Mint' BTW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts