Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Maserati lovers! Great to meet you!
My name is Dax, and I have read through a ton of the forums on here and have appreciated the insight and the passion many of you have for your vehicles. I also appreciate all the great advice and tips you provide us "newbies" to get our head straight before we are swooned by the sounds, smells and feel once we do a test drive.
I am hoping to get my first Maserati when I return from deployment in Afghanistan--I have a picture of the new GT-S in my office to keep me focused (though I can't afford one of those for a long, long time).
I am hoping to get into a 2003/2004/2005 Coupe, ideally a dark red with beige interior or dark blue with beige... but we will see. I first have to convince the wife, but based on research that was recently published that argues the sound of a Maserati is the most stimulating for women of any car, I think the best course of action is to go for a test drive at Ferrari of Denver when I get home...
Question though: Do the back seats of the coupe fold down at all? It doesn't appear so, but just wondering...

Thanks for the welcome, and have a great ride today!
Dax

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dax - seats don't fold.

Advice: Take the little woman to the dealership. Have her slide into the driver's seat and experience being surrounded in fine Italian leather. Let her start up the Ferrari-bred engine. She LISTENS to the exhaust & feels all tingly. Take her home & to a romantic dinner. BOOM! you have a Maserati the next day. Simple. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts