Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this "friendly" idiot parking next to me in the underground garage, he is a big fella, tall and well built and I realized he is the one messing with my door panel no matter how far I try to park from his car, I'm also limited on the other side by another vehicle.
My question is if there are any solutions to have a door molding installed just like many other cars have. I don't know what is called but 90% of cars have them in colors matching the body or similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I found a great product for that!

It's called the door defender. They're padded tubes with powerful magnets inside you slap on your doors when you park and then pull off and throw in the trunk when you leave. You'll find them at www.doordefender.com - excellent product.:D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's called the door defender. They're padded tubes with powerful magnets inside you slap on your doors when you park and then pull off and throw in the trunk when you leave. You'll find them at www.doordefender.com - excellent product.:D
OMG this is a gr8 idea but what i'm looking for is something permanent that looks as it belongs there.
Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Here's the ultimate in protection.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts