Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just test drove the Jaguar F-Type svr and if u want to race of course it's quicker and faster etc.. Also if u like being packed in a sardine can w/ no room to breath and what (imo) amounts to a car that's not as beautiful inside and out jaguar can take care of that for u too.. This is nothing really against the jag.. It's what u like in a car that makes the car so appealing for an individual.. I also test drove the Mercedes Amgts and I chose the 2016 granturismo sport over both of those but if u read car and driver both of those are ranked higher and that brings me to the point.. I don't think the Maserati gets enough credit.. I've read many reviews and it's always the same.. Some might deserve to b ranked higher of course like the mclaren or whatever but ranking cars like the Nissan GT-R (great car don't get me wrong)ahead of the Maserati and everything else (maserati was ranked 10th out of 10) is an example of what I'm talking about.. Power + luxury in a unique combination is being thrown by the wayside for pure numbers and speed.. Then again Mayb that's ur cup of tea.. Idk just 1 mans opinion..

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had an opportunity to attend a car show and watched people's reactions towards some of the top tier Sport Cars. What I have noticed was. Those few that gravitated and recognizes and or showed interests in the GT were men that seems to be well established and even better manners when I was talking with them. Don't get me wrong. The owners of other higher brands such as Ferrari and Lamborghini weren't bad. Just seems a bit more on the "Look at Me because I can buy it" aspect than the "I am owning this GT because I love the car" attitude. So. I think Masers owners are more in to the love of the car than the show of wealth and status. Just my 2 cents of observation. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts