Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

First thanks for the great forum.

I have decided to stop porsches after trying an 03 spyder this week.

I am now seriously in the market for a car.

I can't seem to find many used (10k + miles) on the internet (only one found - on ebay right now from maserati fort lauderdale).

Do you know anyone looking to sell (the car will be taken care of, I promiss...)?

By the way I checked - autotrader, ebay, cars.com, dupontregistry

Thanks,

Pierre

By the way, any experience with pricing? I am expecting to pay around 55, how does that sound?

·
Registered
21 Posts
55 might be a bit low for an 03 spyder but with haggling or motivated seller, who knows.
Anyway good luck on your upgrade( :wink: ).

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I see 9 spyders on Ebay right now, and one has a buy it now price of $55K and another at $58K. Both have < 10K miles.

Steve

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
there's a 2003 spyder GT on ebay for around $54k and a buy it now price of $58,888.
item 4515571488

2003 Maserati SPYDER GT
2003 Maserati SPYDER GT V8 XEN 18n Wh CDch 9k MLS
9263 Miles

Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Tan
VIN: ZAMBB18A730009946
Stock: 5678
Transmission: Manual
Engine:4.2 L

hmm... their prices are lower than i expected for many of their cars listed.. and their location.. hmm...

can someone run a carfax (even it might not tell everything).. or have some insight in something like this..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the feedback - I ll keep you posted

pierre

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2003 Cambio Spyder that is for sale. The car is Rossa Bologna with tan interior and black top. Equipped with skyhook, xenons, piping, cd changer, windstop, heated seats and Tubi exhaust. The car stickered for $101,000 without the Tubi. It has 1,400 miles on it and is like new. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected].

BTW, I am about to pretrade the car for an F430 and I am getting a lot more than $55K for the car. Auction prices for clean 03 Spyders with low miles are around $61-$62K. The mileage means a lot with resale value as do the options and colors of the car.

Scott

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
scott63 said:
I have a 2003 Cambio Spyder that is for sale. The car is Rossa Bologna with tan interior and black top. Equipped with skyhook, xenons, piping, cd changer, windstop, heated seats and Tubi exhaust. The car stickered for $101,000 without the Tubi. It has 1,400 miles on it and is like new. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected].

BTW, I am about to pretrade the car for an F430 and I am getting a lot more than $55K for the car. Auction prices for clean 03 Spyders with low miles are around $61-$62K. The mileage means a lot with resale value as do the options and colors of the car.

Scott
Scott,

I suggest adding the car here: http://www.maseratiforum.net/submit/classified.php

Best of luck on the F430, 490bhp should be lots of fun.

Regards,
Andrew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking for a 02 now

thanks for that scott,

I just test drove an 02 and believe that I can live well with the shake especially in view of the price difference, so that swhat I am looking for now.

Best,

Pierre

1 - 10 of 10 Posts