Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The issue has come up in several conversations with Maser dealers about a Maserati backed CPO program. I actually remember seeing a dealer touting it on the dealers site (I'm going to go hunting for that site....). Anybody know anything that might save me some time.........

[edit] please forgive me, I posted this in the wrong area.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, Maserati offers a CPO Warranty

The issue has come up in several conversations with Maser dealers about a Maserati backed CPO program. I actually remember seeing a dealer touting it on the dealers site (I'm going to go hunting for that site....). Anybody know anything that might save me some time.........

[edit] please forgive me, I posted this in the wrong area.
Maserati offers the option for an extended warranty if your car meets the criteria for inclusion in the "Maserati Trident Discoveries Certified Pre-Owned scheme". There is a brief write-up of the program on Maserati's website:

http://maserati.com/jsp/introSottos...BV_EngineID=cccdadefdmmjjkecefeceegdgikdgom.0

I bought my CC from the local Maserati dealer (Ferrari Maserati of Washington), and asked them about getting the extended warranty. They quoted their cost as upper-$3K ($3,800?), and said it extended the original warranty period from 4 years to 5 years. That sounded high to me, so I asked if the cars were unreliable breakdown-artists. My salesman (Augie Borges) to his credit said "no, but when something breaks it's almost always a big number".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts