Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
What color is that? I have customer that has a nice maroon on beige he wants to sell.....Jason
I believe he's talking bright red. Very rare though, I'd sooner buy a nice example and wrap it.

Sent from my Galaxy S9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I saw one in palm beach. I'm torn on whether or not I liked it.

I'll tell you what I do like, and never expected to: There's a yellow on black with yellow stitching '08 GTS for sale in Dubai right now. It's insane.

Nevermind, it just sold today for $24K USD.

https://yzermotors.com/en/dubai/car-for-sale/46735

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I agree. It would be easier to find a good car and then vinyl wrap it in the bright red you want.
I have yet to see a wrap with the shine and luster even close to actual paint. I like the idea of the wrap as an inexpensive way to change color, or for it's protective qualities, but nothing looks like healthy paint.

I also feel the same about the clear film on so many Ferraris. HORRIBLE! It makes Ferrari's impeccable paint work look like a $350 Maaco job with the blurry orange peel. I know it protects it, but when you can't enjoy it, then you're just protecting it for the next owner. Life's too short for that.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I have yet to see a wrap with the shine and luster even close to actual paint. I like the idea of the wrap as an inexpensive way to change color, or for it's protective qualities, but nothing looks like healthy paint.

I also feel the same about the clear film on so many Ferraris. HORRIBLE! It makes Ferrari's impeccable paint work look like a $350 Maaco job with the blurry orange peel. I know it protects it, but when you can't enjoy it, then you're just protecting it for the next owner. Life's too short for that.
Amen to this!!! The next owner is most likely my little brother but it doesn't matter, i'll be damned if the next person gets more enjoyment out of this car than I do! LOL >:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own one but I live in Middle East so its kinda bit far away I think,

this is my first comment here in Maserati life and it seems beneficial already (Y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts