Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
chickencurry said:
In the Gransport? I have heard the stock audio in the GS -as you know, the less said the better. Its a great car, of course, but I like to listen to music (other than the V8) sometimes. Cheers.
replace he speakers and add a sub.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah it really sucks

I have a Harman Kardon System in my Mercedes E55 and it sounds crystal clear and has great sound. The system in th GS sounds almost like a tin can. I am thinking of replacing the whole sytem still shopping around

·
Registered
114 Posts
QP sound

The QP has a good Blaupunkt / Bose hifi system that adjusts to the cabin noise levels. One amazingly simple problem is that there is no way to turn off the sound system without turning the phone/gps unit off completely. This means that if you want to have the navigator on, but listen to the V8, you have to have a static hissing in the background. Anybody found a way around this?

Has anybody bought upgraded versions of the navigation CDs?

- Toffe

·
Registered
528 Posts
On the Spyder there's a "Mute Nav" button but that only works to repress the comments not the radio, the radio doesn't play when the navigator's engaged. I Find the lack of a radio volume mut quite annoying.

Maybe you have a glitch? Although I'm finding there are a lot of differences between the QP and Spyder.

In any case, the radio's so poor and the SatNav so hopeless I leave em off most of the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.