Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Gransport? I have heard the stock audio in the GS -as you know, the less said the better. Its a great car, of course, but I like to listen to music (other than the V8) sometimes. Cheers.

·
Registered
835 Posts
chickencurry said:
In the Gransport? I have heard the stock audio in the GS -as you know, the less said the better. Its a great car, of course, but I like to listen to music (other than the V8) sometimes. Cheers.
replace he speakers and add a sub.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah it really sucks

I have a Harman Kardon System in my Mercedes E55 and it sounds crystal clear and has great sound. The system in th GS sounds almost like a tin can. I am thinking of replacing the whole sytem still shopping around

·
Registered
114 Posts
QP sound

The QP has a good Blaupunkt / Bose hifi system that adjusts to the cabin noise levels. One amazingly simple problem is that there is no way to turn off the sound system without turning the phone/gps unit off completely. This means that if you want to have the navigator on, but listen to the V8, you have to have a static hissing in the background. Anybody found a way around this?

Has anybody bought upgraded versions of the navigation CDs?

- Toffe

·
Registered
530 Posts
On the Spyder there's a "Mute Nav" button but that only works to repress the comments not the radio, the radio doesn't play when the navigator's engaged. I Find the lack of a radio volume mut quite annoying.

Maybe you have a glitch? Although I'm finding there are a lot of differences between the QP and Spyder.

In any case, the radio's so poor and the SatNav so hopeless I leave em off most of the time.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the auditorium 200 in my coupe. The sound is good but not great. Just don't get this option. At the same price you could get much better aftermarket sound system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts