Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with my AC. I live in Pittsburgh area. There is no authorized dealer around here. I went to the dealer in DC area many times, at least 5, but they never able to find the problem. They keep changing the parts and it is still bad. I waste a lot of money and time. Now, my patient run out. I want my mechanics to fixed it but he need the service manual CD. I saw the service CD on ebay quite a while ago. At that time I did not think that I will need it. If anyone have it, please let me know. I am willing to buy it or share the cost if you could copy it for me. You could PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks,
pganmol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I have a problem with my AC. I live in Pittsburgh area. There is no authorized dealer around here. I went to the dealer in DC area many times, at least 5, but they never able to find the problem. They keep changing the parts and it is still bad. I waste a lot of money and time. Now, my patient run out. I want my mechanics to fixed it but he need the service manual CD. I saw the service CD on ebay quite a while ago. At that time I did not think that I will need it. If anyone have it, please let me know. I am willing to buy it or share the cost if you could copy it for me. You could PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks,
pganmol
The [illegally copied] service manual on ebay does not cover the AC unit or the stereo/nav wiring. Each of these are covered in manuals only Maserati has access to. A fairly good overview of the AC system can be seen at the eurospares web site http://www.eurospares.co.uk/partTable.asp?M=3&Mo=380&A=2&B=20211&S=

Buzz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts