Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
called many times to the warranty dept, left my name and cell phone # but never bothered to call me back, I wanted to ask about warranty coverage for fixing the accessory belt in the trunk to be able to close it from first attempt, paid more than $300 for that!
I think that they do not care about having loyal customers.
I was never happy with Mercede service, now I am not happy with maserati because the dealer bills me labor even if the work is under warranty.

·
Registered
773 Posts
warranty?

i tried different dealers, they are not all the same. single make dealer really made a big difference. sw chicago dealer did good, they were the third try. i cannot rember name call me tomorrow and i will look it up. 8596191441

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am still owed a call from a VP at MNA. We had one good conversation and he was going to talk with the area rep, but I've not heard anything back.

They're really good on mechanical stuff, but anything trim related they really drag their feet on, even when it is a defect.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
I am still owed a call from a VP at MNA. We had one good conversation and he was going to talk with the area rep, but I've not heard anything back.
yea...a nice guy. I would call him personally. If you need his # PM me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
Was this Vic? If so I have his #.
If I remeber correctly it was Brad that I spoke with on the phone just a little over 1-1/2 month ago.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I called Vic again today and left a message. I am starting to get cranky.

I think I've pretty much exhausted my patience on this. I will probably post the entire tale this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts