Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is selling his 2009 GranTurismo S and wants an up to date clutch read and I didn't want to send him to Ron Tonkin to pay some ungodly amount just for the information. Do Maseratis have the DIY community with their own scan tools like other manufacturer's owners? I'd assume not to the extent of Audi/VW but would love to find someone local who can help out a fellow owner if this is even a possibility.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great scantool is the icarscan if you purchase it I can get all pro software with one year of updates all brands and special functions included.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
My friend is selling his 2009 GranTurismo S and wants an up to date clutch read and I didn't want to send him to Ron Tonkin to pay some ungodly amount just for the information. Do Maseratis have the DIY community with their own scan tools like other manufacturer's owners? I'd assume not to the extent of Audi/VW but would love to find someone local who can help out a fellow owner if this is even a possibility.
I've heard that Tonkin isn't all that unreasonable. But an alternative is an independent called the "Jag Shop". Like Jason here, it says Jag on the sign, but a lot of Italian cars seem to show up.

Hans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Carbon
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing