Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of trading in my 07 vantage for the granturismo today and was curious to see if anyone got a discount on the car... Two other good friends of mine as well will be placing an order on one. I'm lucky enough that a deal fell through when I was at the dealership the other day to free up this car. I'm going to try to at least get the clear bra for the car since we're picking up 3. just curious to see other deals that you guys got...

·
Registered
82 Posts
No discount. They are going for $10K over MSRP since it takes about 6 month for delivery. My dealer just sold their test drive car. But you can try.

·
Registered
76 Posts
No discount. They are going for $10K over MSRP since it takes about 6 month for delivery. My dealer just sold their test drive car. But you can try.
How does that work with the MSRP ? what is MSRP ? in Europe you just have a price list, that is made for each country and some dealers give you a discount, i got 3% and a free first maintenance, tanks filled and some maserati clothes..

·
Registered
81 Posts
How does that work with the MSRP ? what is MSRP ? in Europe you just have a price list, that is made for each country and some dealers give you a discount, i got 3% and a free first maintenance, tanks filled and some maserati clothes..
As far as I'm aware, all new Quattroportes sold in Europe include a 3yr/36,000km scheduled service program...you might want to ask your dealer to see if it includes the Gran Tursimo.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm in the process of trading in my 07 vantage for the granturismo today and was curious to see if anyone got a discount on the car... Two other good friends of mine as well will be placing an order on one. I'm lucky enough that a deal fell through when I was at the dealership the other day to free up this car. I'm going to try to at least get the clear bra for the car since we're picking up 3. just curious to see other deals that you guys got...
sorry to say its not going to happen soon at least not until units are sitting on the lot not being sold.

·
Registered
181 Posts
man, i wish i could even get U.S. or Europe MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price, i believe). in korea, because of the scarcity of the GT (12 GTs for 2008 of which 10 have been sold supposedly, including mine), the dealer is offering no discount whatsoever. $230,000 U.S. take it or leave it. I could probably get a Lambo Gallardo AND a BMW 5 in the U.S. with that money. At least I get cheap ramen.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Haha, well you could import it yourselfs ? Is there an import tax ?

The price you are quoting is only 35k more than europe...don't know how much a Gallardo and M5 costs...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts